How long does it take to enroll with a payer?
Our number one question. This depends on 2 things. 1, how quickly we can get the required information from you and 2, what type of payers and specialty you wish to enroll. Our current enrollment turn-around time is averaging 60 days. However, before we start we inform our clients it could take up to 90 to 120 days. Payer approval time can be delayed further if you wish to aggressively negotiate rates or if we appeal as the panel is for your desired payer/plan closed.
Who takes care of managing expired documents and updates?
Good news, we do! That means no more annoying calendar alerts for document expiration dates. Instead, we notify you of all documents expiring in the next 30, 60, and 90 days.
Examples of documents to replace or update are:
- Document Expiration notification
- CAQH / NPI attestation or maintenance
- Demographic changes
- Pay-to-address, W-9 or bank updates
- Removal of group/provider
Best of all, this service is based on our collaborative partnership model. We don’t get paid unless you do!
What services can you offer my organization?
- Starting a new practice and learning which payers to accept
- Transitioning from one practice to another
- Changing or expanding locations
- Adding new practice specialties
- Changing your tax ID number or billing address
- Identifying underpayments and overpayments
- Creating “what if” re-negotiation strategies and outcomes
- Providing relief when managed care credentialing paperwork inundates group practices
- Determining if denials are true denials and not bundled charges or inaccurate contract loading
- Keeping compliant with payers and reducing the chance of audits
What provider specialties do you focus on?
- Primary Care
- PA’s / NP’s
- Behavioral Health
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Pathology
URGENT CARE FACILITIES
- Women’s Health
What Types of Enrollment do you offer?
- AHCA (Agency for Healthcare Administration)
- Ambulatory surgical center
- Behavioral health services
- CAQH enrollment
- CLIA application and processing
- Commercial payers
- DME enrollment
- Hospital privilege enrollment
- Managed care
- Medicare enrollment and re-validation
- NPI registry
- Workers compensation payers